Wednesday 18 September 2019

September's Stand-up to the Fall!

Hello Everyone,
As there are many changes during this time of the year with the kids beginning school again, the weather changes in the air, work, and starting a new program in college. To manage all aspects I use my gmail calendar to schedule the kids classes, my school classes, and my family events. This calendar is shared with my husband so that we can both view and  have access to it. One of my goals for this year is to focus on meditation and get my kids involved in mindfulness. With all my daily tasks in this modern day fast lifestyle we live in, I have to take time out to pause and breathe every now and then. So, I am interested in the https://holisticmodernliving.blogspot.com/ and looking forward to reading blogs on improving a healthy way of living. I also came across https://foodawayfromhome.blogspot.com/ which is interesting for me because I always read blogs on food ideas for me and my family as my kids and husband love to try new food. We love trying new restaurants when we are on the road and have a busy schedule as family.

Another thing I love about this time of the year is the holiday planning. This year has been a difficult one for my family as we have lost a very important and special person in our family. Therefore, we do not want to have typical holiday celebrations and would like to travel to a different place for the holidays. It is a perfect time that I come across this blog about travelling

Another thing I would like to learn more about in the year 2019 is Data Analytics and I am super excited to read blogs on analytics
https://preetyanalyticstrainer.blogspot.com/ as it will give me a different perspective. 

Lastly, I would like to further read into this blog
https://abmybaby.blogspot.com/2019/09/welcome-to-my-blog-abymybaby.html as he is blogging about his journey on parenting with his daughter. It would be quite interesting to read into his insights and experiences and be able to take away any of his lessons and tips to improve my parenting skills.

Thanks Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment